Looking for an Architect in the Beckenham Area?
It’s easy to put off home improvements when you have busy lives. With the headache of planning permission red tape, making the best design choices and finding trustworthy and high quality builders, it’s no wonder people put off redesigning their home.
That’s where Bluelime Home Design comes in!
We are a unique, experienced team of architectural designers operating in the Beckenham area who make home improvements a stress free experience. Covering areas such as Elmers End, Shortlands, Eden Park and Park Langley to name a few, we save you time and money by supporting you through the process and getting it right FIRST time.
Our Hassle-Free Home Design Service
Bluelime Home Design is a leading specialist in all aspects of home improvements. We will offer you easy to follow advice and support in whatever aspect of house design you need including:
- New build projects
Our simple and unique process means that we can support you through whatever stages of the process you need help with. We start each project with a friendly, personal, FREE consultation service with no obligations to continue or use our services.
Our FREE Architectural Consultation for Bekenham Home Owners
At this consultation, we cover all the basics. By the end of our FREE initial consultation you will know:
- How best to use the space in your home. Unlike some architectural companies, we believe in giving you choices. We will show you all the ways your home can be redesigned and renovated giving you more options when designing your dream home.
- All the best tips, advice and secrets that anyone who is starting home improvements needs to know.
- COSTS: How much typical conversions and renovations cost in Beckenham. With offices in Dartford, Bromley, Erith & Bexley, our knowledge of the local area means we can advise you about expected costs.
- How to find the best builder for the job. With years of experience and local contacts in the Beckenham area, we know exactly how to find the perfect building contractor to complete the work. We can source the contractor for you or can show you exactly how to avoid cowboy builders.
- You will receive a detailed report shortly after your FREE consultation, detailing all aspects of your project including a full brief about what you want to achieve, design options, any concerns that need addressing, how to keep to budget and most importantly... the next steps.
We are passionate about giving you the flexibility and control over your home project so with varying service plans, you can choose how much you want us to be involved and what specifically you need from us. We are experts in all stages of home renovation projects including getting all the planning approvals you need, detailed design options and finding the perfect building company to carry out the work.
House prices in Beckenham
In October 2018, the average price for property in Beckenham was £551,893: £1,117,678 for a detached house; £670,053 for a semi-detached house; £531,868 for a terraced house and £358,267 for a flat. Prices fell by 0.82 per cent in the previous three months.
Find more information on Beckenham house prices got to Zoopla.co.uk
Planning applications in Beckenham
Bromley Council is the planning authority for Beckenham. If you want to build a new home you will need to submit a planning application to the council. There is a charge for this:
£206 for an extension
£462 for a new home, or a conversion of another type of building into a home (though nowadays some types of conversion don’t require planning permission).
The council can discuss your plans with you beforehand, to help you understand what is likely to be allowed. The council charges £150 for advice on applications for an extension, and £310 for advice on plans for a new home or conversion.
Directions to us from our Nearest Office
Contact Bluelime Home Design Today
So whether you are looking to improve your existing home in Beckenham and its surrounding areas or want to speak to us about a brand new project, contact Bluelime Home Design today. You can phone on 01322 521026, email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home