Is Your Chislehurst Home in Need of Improvements?
Are you putting off home renovations because the thought of planning and managing the project is too much hassle to take on right now?
You Need Bluelime Home Design
We take the stress away of managing a home design. We specialise in all aspects including getting planning approval, providing layout options and structural designs, and finding the right building company to carry out the work. Assisting clients in the Chislehurst area, we can help you whether you want any or a combination of the following in your home:
- Building a new project
Our unique approach to home designing is about putting our clients at the heart of what we do. This is your project and our role is to help ideas become a reality and support you with getting the best out of your home.
We understand how stressful a home design project can be with aspects such as budget, permissions and design becoming a headache even in the planning stages. Our ethos is to enable you to manage your own project whilst guiding you through the process with our amazing hassle-free approach.
Why Is It Hassle Free?
- We will deal with getting the right planning and building approvals for you to be able to continue with your project. With offices based in Dartford, Bromley, Eirth and Bexley, we know what local planners are looking for.
- Unlike many architectural designers, we give you several different layouts choices at no extra cost. This means you get more options that meet your requirements and show you the true potential of your home space.
- We show you how to get it right the first time - at our initial consultation, you will get all the tips and secrets to running a stress free home design project.
- We will teach you how to avoid cowboy builders. With over a decade of experience operating in Kent and South East London, we have a good working knowledge of building firms in the area and can even tender the project out for you.
- Our knowledge and experience in the area will allow us to project accurate costs for your project options. This means no breaking away from that all important budget!
Essentially, Bluelime Home Design are here to support you throughout the project wherever you need us to be. Believing in a flexible approach and the control being with our clients, we offer you a range of service packages.
House prices in Chislehurst
In October 2018, the average price for property in Chislehurst was £730,781: £1,210,987 for a detached house; £574,858 for a semi-detached house; £516,915 for a terraced house and £406,895 for a flat. Prices fell by 0.34 per cent in the previous three months.
Find more information on Chislehurst house prices at Zoopla.co.uk
Planning applications in Chislehurst
If you want to build a new home, you will need to make a planning application to Bromley Council, which you’ll need to pay for. These fees are set by the government and include:
£206 for an extension
£462 for a new home, or a conversion of another type of building into a home (though nowadays some types of conversion don’t require planning permission).
You can pay for advice from the council beforehand, to help you understand what is and isn’t likely to be accepted. The council charges £150 for advice on applications for an extension and £310 for advice on plans for a new home or conversion.
Directions to us from our nearest Office
Let's Get Started
For a free home design consultation with one of our expert architects and designers in the Chislehurst area, contact us today. Whether you are only just starting to think of ideas for your home or know exactly what you want, we will provide you with a free consultation including a report for your use and no obligation to continue.
Call on 01322 521026, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home