Local Home Designers in my Area
If you’re searching for a local home designer with the creativity and innovation to make your architectural dream a reality – look no further than Bluelime Home Design. We’ve the skills and expertise to extend, upgrade or completely convert your property and will work with you every step of the way to design and complete a project that suits your requirements.
Home designers near you – our geographical coverage
As reputable and leading home extension designers, we provide a wide array of architectural services to properties in the Dartford, Bromley, Bexley and Blackheath areas. So, if you’re looking for a local company with the knowledge to secure planning permission and carry out renovations hassle-free, we can certainly help.
Here is a small sample of the local towns and cities we cover: Orpington, Crystal Palace, Beckenham, Sidcup, West Heath, Albany Park, Greenwich, Lewisham, Farnborough and Elmstead.
Why choose Bluelime Home Design as your local Architectural Designer?
- We manage all aspect of property development including local planning permission – immediately taking the stress out of your hands
- We design to meet your budget, ensuring all projects are as affordable as possible
- We are extremely transparent with our costs, accounting for the smallest details upfront
- We believe in continuous communication and will present as many designs as it takes to ensure everyone is on the same page
- We will involve you with the planning and development process to keep you in the loop
- We guarantee quality, attention to detail, and a tailored team of home designers and builders to help transform your property in the best way possible
Past projects from Bluelime Home Design
We are confident in what we do and have successfully completed numerous projects on different property types. We’ve not only remodelled homes and buildings giving them a fresh perspective, but we’ve also designed completely new dwellings – some likely to be in your local area.
As the fastest growing home designer in the Bexley, Dartford and Bromley areas, we’ve perfected everything from bedroom extensions to open plan kitchens and have even extended end of terrace Victorian properties. We also know how to increase the selling price of your property specialising in en-suite bathrooms, loft conversions, conservatories and other creative projects that can make your home more appealing to buyers in the long-run.
We constantly push our creativity and knowledge to the limits and are always looking to maximise space, with our foldaway utility design working extremely well at a property in Sidcup a prime example of our ingenuity.
Contact Bluelime Home Design
We’re happy to provide a no obligation quote for local home designers, so please do get in touch with Bluelime Home Design to see how we can help.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home