Looking to redesign your Greenwich home?
Any homeowner will know that there is no investment quite as grand or significant than the purchase of your property. As such, you want to be confident that you’re getting the very most out of your home. For those located in Greenwich, the desirability of the area is already secured, but it may be that you wish to refine or remodel parts of your property in order to do the location justice.
With Bluelime Home Design covering the Greenwich area, you have the chance to work alongside some of the finest and most talented architects in the region. Our experienced team of home designers and architects will be able to turn your vision into a reality, drawing up accurate designs, securing planning permission from the local authorities, and helping project manage the construction stage.
We’re always happy to support homeowners within Greenwich and the surrounding areas realise their property ambitions. Whether it’s a new kitchen or bathroom, an extension, or even the remodelling of the entire property, we can help you turn your home into a place you will never want to leave.
How Bluelime Home Design supports you
- Keeping costs down: It can be all-too easy for any project build to get out of hand, resulting in spiraling costs and expensive extras. We pride ourselves on being able to offer an accurate assessment of costs at the beginning of any project, thereby helping you stay within budget and not incur any additional charges.
- Creating the best designs: Our experienced architects and home designers are among the finest in the Greenwich region, so you can be confident that they will be able to put your vision of your home improvements down on paper.
- Planning approval: It can be a slow and painful process to get local authorities to sign-off on your proposed building works. What’s more, making sure you adhere to the latest building regulations isn’t always straightforward. At Bluelime Home Design, we’re experienced at overcoming such challenges, resulting in a less stressful process to complete your work.
- Reliable builders: We don’t stop working once planning permission has been granted. In fact, we can help project manage the entire build process, helping you select the ideal builders to complete the work. Such is our industry knowledge, we can determine the best quotes and those which should be avoided.
- Free consultation: Take advantage of our expertise with a free, no-obligation home design consultation. We’ll help assess the necessary work and provide you with an estimate on likely costs.
House prices in Greenwich
In October 2018, the average price for property in Greenwich was £566,056. Prices fell by 0.84 per cent in the previous three months.
Find more information on Greenwich house prices got to Zoopla.co.uk
Planning applications in Greenwich
You will need to get permission to extend or build a new home from Greenwich Council, so you will need to submit a planning application. The fees for this are set by the government:
£206 for an extension
£462 for a new home, or a conversion of another type of building into a home (though nowadays some types of conversion don’t require planning permission).
The council can provide advice on planning applications before they are submitted, sometimes for free. If you have a straightforward question, you can just call the planning department on 020 8921 5019 on weekdays between 1pm and 4pm.
You can also receive free advice on alterations or extensions to a house or flat, other than conversions, and some work in conservation areas and on listed buildings. If you are building a new house and want advice, you will probably have to have a meeting with the council, which will cost from £720.
Directions to us from our Nearest Office
Greenwich homeowners - get in touch
If you’re ready to take the first steps towards property improvements in the Greenwich area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at Bluelime Home Design today, with offices in in Dartford, Erith, Bromley, Bexley. You can contact us via online form, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by calling 01322 521026 today.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home