Looking to redesign your Lewisham home?
Redesigning your Lewisham home is a great way to not only increase its value should you decide to sell, but also to help transform it into the house of your dreams during your occupancy. At Bluelime Home Design, we have a team of experienced and qualified professionals able to support you in making this dream a reality.
Our team will be able to give you the advice and guidance you need to complete your building works in a manner that is within budget and of the highest standard. So, regardless of whether your project has already begun, or whether you’re in the early stages of considering work, get in touch with us today for a free consultation.
We take great pride in offering homeowners in Lewisham and across the South East the very best service when it comes to architect and home design services. We are flexible in our approach, working in a manner that best serves your requirements and demands.
How Bluelime Home Design supports you
- Keep within budget: All-too often construction work will run over time and exceed the anticipated budget set aside for completion. With Bluelime Home Design, however, we work tirelessly to ensure that the projected costs of any work you require is carefully budgeted from the outset, alleviating the risk of surprise costs later on.
- Creating the best designs: Such is our vast experience in home design, we will be able to provide you with several design options to help realise your dreams, and we’ll work closely alongside you to ensure everything matches your demands.
- Secure planning permission: Thanks to our many years of experience, plus our long relationships with local authorities, we understand what it takes to secure the planning permission you require. Let us take the hassle out of what can often be a stressful period.
- Trusted builders: Our contacts within the building industry mean we know what represents a fair and quality quote and which you should avoid. We will be able to help you source builders that will provide an exceptional finished product, and help project manage the entire process.
- Free consultation: We’re dedicated to providing you with the assurance you need to undertake such work. That’s why we offer a free home design consultation at the beginning of the project, detailing the feasibility and potential costs of any work.
House prices in Lewisham
In October 2018 the average price for property in Lewisham was £447,592. Prices fell 0.95 per cent in the previous three months.
Find more information on Lewisham house prices got to Zoopla.co.uk
Planning applications in Lewisham
If you want to build a new home, you will need to obtain permission by submitting a planning application to Lewisham Council. The fees for this are set by the government:
£206 for an extension
£462 for a new home, or a conversion of another type of building into a home (though nowadays some types of conversion don’t require planning permission).
You can get advice from the council on your application before submitting it. There are charges for this too. For simple alterations and extensions, other than to a listed building or one in a conservation area, it’s £216 for a 20-minute meeting and a written follow-up. For complex extensions and alterations, or those involving a building in a conservation area, the fee is £480 for a 20-minute meeting and a written follow-up.
For a new home you’ll pay £600 for a 30-minute meeting and a written follow-up, or £360 in the case of an annexe. For work on a listed building, it’s £456 for written advice, or £654 for a one-hour meeting at the property with a conservation officer, plus a written follow-up.
Directions to us from our Nearest Office
Lewisham homeowners - get in touch
If you feel like it’s time to get started on the home development dreams you have for your property, get in touch with the team at Bluelime Home Design, with offices Dartford, Erith, Bromley, Bexley, covering the Lewisham area. Simply give us a call on 01322 521026, email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home