Looking to redesign your Tonbridge home?
We’d all like a little bit more space around the home. In fact, even if you’re already in your dream house location-wise, there’s almost always something that can be improved. With Bluelime Home Design, we can help you redesign your home, add an extension, or even renovate a new property development.
Our team of experienced architects and home designers are accustomed to helping homeowners throughout Tonbridge and the surrounding areas in transforming their property into the perfect home. With a knowledgeable and friendly team of home designers, project managers, and building experts, you can rest assured that any plans you have to redesign your Tonbridge home can become a reality.
As a leading provider of home design services, you can be confident that Bluelime Home Design will be able to work with you in turning even the most simple of plans into a fully approved, practical living space. What’s more, we will even support you through achieving full planning permission, liaising with your local authority to ensure complete approval.
How Bluelime Home Design will help you
- Stick to your budget: We understand that home renovations and redesigns don’t come cheap, so we will work alongside you to ensure that we make your money go further. We’ll advise on the full range of costs upfront, enabling you to rest assured there will be no added expenses later on.
- Find the best design: Whether you have a basic design in mind or if you need inspiration from a number of seasoned professionals, we at Bluelime Home Design will draw up a selection of options that will provide the perfect basis from which your work will be completed.
- Planning and building approval: It can be stressful liaising with local councils and authorities in trying to obtain the permissions and approvals necessary to even begin your build. We have formed solid relationships with such departments and are able to remove the hassle of drawing up plans that meet the latest regulations first time.
- Free consultation: We also aim to help you understand the work necessary for home redesigns in Tonbridge before any money is spent. That’s why we offer a no-obligation, free-of-charge home design consultation.
House prices in Tonbridge
In October 2018, the average price for property in Tonbridge was £448,952: £681,853 for a detached house; £397,950 for a semi-detached house; £312,340 for a terraced house and £263,576 for a flat. Prices fell by 1.59 per cent in the previous three months.
Find more information on Tonbridge house prices got to Zoopla.co.uk
Planning applications in Tonbridge
The planning authority for Tonbridge is Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council. You will need planning permission from the council to build a new home. The fees for planning applications are set by the government and include:
£206 for an extension
£462 for a new home, or a conversion of another type of building into a home (though nowadays some types of conversion don’t require planning permission).
The council can discuss your plans with you before you submit your application, so you understand what is likely to be approved. How much the council will charge for this depends on the type of application and the type of advice you want.
For a new home, demolition of a building, or alterations to a listed building: £126 for written advice only, £252 for a 30-minute meeting at the council offices with a written follow-up, and £312 for a 30-minute meeting at the site of the development and a written follow-up.
For extensions (except to listed buildings): £96 for written advice only, £156 for a 30-minute meeting at the council offices with a written follow-up, £252 for a 30-minute meeting at the site of the development and a written follow-up.
Directions to us from our Nearest Office
Tonbridge homeowners - get in touch
Getting started with the process of redesigning your home can feel daunting, with the extent of work necessary often overwhelming. However, with Bluelime Home Design, we aim to allay any such concerns and will be able to get you on the road to complete home improvements in next to no time.
To book a free consultation with our Tonbridge home designers, complete and submit an online enquiry form today, call us on 01322 521026, or drop us an email on email@example.com. We’ll be happy to come visit you at a time that is convenient and discuss any requirements you may have, with offices in Dartford, Erith, Bromley, Bexley.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home