Re-designing Your Home in Canary Wharf?
You'll Need an Architect.
For homeowners in Canary Wharf, redesigning your home provides the chance to not only garner added enjoyment from your home, but increase its value substantially. Whether you're building an extension, or completely renovating your property you'll be in the plus. With Bluelime Home Design, you can take advantage of the very best care and attention from a team of experienced design professionals and Architects in Canary Wharf.
We're proud to support homeowners across London and the South East realise their dream of having the perfect home. Our RIBA Chartered Architects in Canary Wharf are able to help you remodel your property, draw up the initial designs, secure the planning permission and regulation compliance, and complete the building works.
There is nothing more important to us than our clients. Your complete satisfaction with the final result is what motivates us in our work. We will work with you every step of the way and communicate the key details you need to know before any work is undertaken.
How Bluelime Home Design supports you
- Keeping within budget: Home renovations, major or minor, seldom come cheap. As such, we at Bluelime Home Design are always 100% transparent with the associated costs of any work we undertake. You tell us your budget, and we’ll tell you what’s achievable with no nasty surprises further down the line.
- Drawing up the best designs: Working with the talented designers at Bluelime Home Design, you can be confident that any designs and blueprints that are put together will be of the highest standard. In fact, we will work closely with you throughout the process to ensure we’re able to perfectly realise your dream.
- Securing planning approval: The headache of going back and forth with local councils regarding building regulations and such requirements is enough to put many off even considering renovation work. We at Bluelime however, know about all the latest demands and can remove the hassle of having to liaise with the relevant departments.
- Finding trusted builders: Unsure of who to use to build your project? We can control the entire process on your behalf, helping find trusted and reliable builders that will complete the job on time, on budget, and to the highest standard.
Directions to your Nearest Office
Canary Wharf Homeowners - Get In Touch
When it comes to getting started with any redesign or renovation project, you've come to the right place. As such, we would like to offer homeowners throughout Canary Wharf the opportunity to take advantage of a free, no-obligation home design consultation. We’ll come out to visit your home to discuss your requirements, and take the first steps to creating your dream home.
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home