Double Storey House Extension Design
PLANNING AUTHORITY APPROVED: CANTERBURY CITY COUNCIL
Design of a double storey house extension and addition of 2nd floor to beach front property. Modern design incorporating floating roofs, flush threshold sliding doors and latest home technology. Innovative use of sliding pocket doors. Frameless glass balconies, jacuzzi and glass atrium bringing in natural light to ground floor through 2nd floor roof.
What was included in this home renovation project
- Measured CAD survey
- Concept designs in AutoCAD
- Full Planning Permission application
- Design and Access Statement
- Structural Detailing
- Construction drawings including Drainage, Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
- Building Control Application
- Budget Costing
Architectural services carried out during this project:
Looking for a South East Architect?
Want to create an open plan Kitchen/Diner in your home? Click here