Want to Redesign your home in West Wickham
Many homeowners dream of making home improvements. But with so many ways you can convert, extend and redesign your home, it’s hard to know where to start.
Welcome to Bluelime Home Design!
We are a leading design and home improvement company specialising in whatever alterations you need to make to your home. With offices in Dartford, Bromley, Erith and Bexley, we operate in the West Wickham area, helping homeowners with all their home improvement needs. We have years of experience and can help you with:
- Home Extensions
- House Renovations
- Redesigning aspects of your home including kitchens, bathrooms and lofts
- Building a new project
We will help you with whatever support and advice you need. We offer varying service plans meaning you have control over how much involvement we have. We can help you with design choices and getting planning approval or we can also tender your project out to trusted and quality building companies to get the best prices.
What Makes Bluelime Home Design Such Experts?
With many years of architectural experience in home improvements and design, we are a leading expert company in the local area meaning that we can:
- Deal with all aspects of getting planning approval and building permission for your project. With extensive knowledge of West Wickham and surrounding areas, we know exactly what planning officers in your area want.
- Show you exactly how to avoid cowboy building companies - We can help and advise you to find the company you need or tender the work out for you to find the best price possible.
- Provide you with various layout and design choices - We believe in working through your options with you so that your final decision is one you are completely satisfied with.
- Provide you with budget options - and most importantly, how to stick to them. Our knowledge of building companies in the local area means we know the costs you should expect, whatever the project.
- Give you a detailed report of your project - After your initial home design consultation you will receive details of your full brief, your options with regards to achieving your project including costs and next steps.
- Detailed designs - Moving forward, we pride ourselves on our detailed designs including mechanical, electrical, lighting and drainage
House prices in West Wickham
In October 2018, the average price for property in West Wickham was £572,273: £791,263 for a detached house; £599,756 for a semi-detached house; £508,848 for a terraced house and £302,649 for a flat. Prices fell by 1.28 per cent in the previous three months.
Find more information on West Wickham house prices got to Zoopla.co.uk
Planning applications in West Wickham
Bromley Council is the planning authority for West Wickham. If you want to build a new home you will need to get permission from the council by submitting a planning application. There is a charge for this:
£206 for an extension
£462 for a new home, or a conversion of another type of building into a home (though nowadays some types of conversion don’t require planning permission).
The council can discuss your plans with you beforehand, to help you meet its requirements. The charge for this is £150 for advice on applications for an extension, and £310 for advice on plans for a new home or conversion.
Directions to us from our Nearest Office
Looking for an Architect in West Wickham - Contact Us Today
Our initial consultation is completely free with no strings attached. You will receive a report within 24 hours of all of our discussions, and there is NO OBLIGATION to continue.
So whether you’re just starting to think making home improvements to your existing home in West Wickham (or the surrounding areas) or need an experienced architect who will be there from initial design through to the completion of your new home, contact Bluelime Home Design today. Phone us on 01322 521026, email email@example.com, or fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.
We would LOVE to hear from you!
Claim Your Guide Below
What you will get in this Home Improvement guide:
- Top tips on how to save money when extending your new home
- Typical costs of each type of build
- Top tips on the pitfalls to be avoided
- Information on what type of extension to go for
- Detail on what will bring you most value
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- Industry secrets you need to know
- All the steps involved in extending your home
- Everything you need to know to create your dream home